CoinLoan Loyalty Program and New CLT Utilities
We are happy to announce our plans to create a brand-new Loyalty Program and extend the CoinLoan Tokens (CLT) utilities on our platform.
We are developing a new Loyalty Program for CLT holders.
Our goals in doing that:
- Simplify the CLT Staking conditions
- Make CLT Staking accessible to everyone
- Expand the Loyalty Program to other products through CLT Staking
Loyalty Program Levels
In the Program, our clients have the opportunity to reach four levels: Starter, Value, Advanced, and Performance. The tier you are ranked at depends on the share of Staked CLT to your total Interest Account balance. The more the share and the amount of CLT, the higher your level.
The requirements for each level are the following:
- Starter: 2.5%–5% of your total Portfolio balance must comprise CLT, and you must have at least 50 CLT on your balance.
- Value: 5%–7.5% of your total Portfolio balance must comprise CLT, and you must have at least 200 CLT on your balance.
- Advanced: 7.5%–10% of your total Portfolio balance must comprise CLT, and you must have at least 500 CLT on your balance.
- Performance: More than 10% of your total Portfolio balance must comprise CLT, and you must have at least 1,000 CLT on your balance.
Loyalty Program Benefits
Each level gives advantages in several CoinLoan products and services. Please see the table below for more details:
“The CLT price has gone up significantly since launching the Staking mechanism. Therefore, we realized that a floating calculation dependent on the account holder’s balance is better than a fixed one for everyone,” – said Eugene Zomchak, CoinLoan Product Owner.
That is why we would like to change the Staking mechanism on Interest Account from fixed to floating. Thus, for the Starter level, you are given an increase in APY of 0.5 pp (percentage point). For the Value level, you get an increase of +1 pp. The Advanced and Performance level users get +1.5 pp and +2 pp, respectively.
For example: If your Interest Account rate is 10.3% for USDC, then with the Starter level of the Loyalty Program, it will become 10.8%.
Other Loyalty Program advantages:
- Cashback in CLT from Exchange: Each Loyalty Program level allows getting cashback in CLT from operations on the CoinLoan Exchange. 0.1% is for Starter, 0.15% is for Value, 0.2% is for Advanced, and 0.3% is for Performance.
- Free Withdrawals for ETH and ERC-20: CoinLoaners are entitled to one free withdrawal of ETH or one type of ERC-20 token, including CLT, per month. One free extra withdrawal is added with each subsequent level starting from Value. The Performance tier customers can withdraw five ETH or ERC-20 tokens per month.
- Discount on Loan Interest when paying with CLT: The discount depends on your ranked tier. If you are at the Starter level, you get a 5% discount. The Value level client obtains a 10% discount. The Advanced and Performance level users get 15% and 25%, respectively.
- Withdrawal Limit: We apply a withdrawal limit — the maximal withdrawal sum is $500K for each currency. But if you participate in our Loyalty Program, the withdrawal limit increases: $1M is for Starter, $1.5M is for Value, $2.5M is for Advanced, and $5M is for Performance.
- Other Benefits: All our clients, despite their tiers, are supported by a dedicated and professional team via email, online form, and social networks. The Value, Advanced, and Performance levels allow taking part in special events. The Advanced and Performance tier clients get personal offers, and only the Advanced level allows users to set custom limits.
New CLT Utilities
At the moment, our clients can use CLT as Loan collateral and get a 50% discount off the origination fee when paying with CLT. In addition to the Loyalty Program, we also plan to launch new CLT utilities to the Instant Loans functionality, such as a discount on Loan interest when paying with CLT, CLT as loan currency, and other benefits you may enjoy.
The first steps start in the second half of 2022 with additional expansion during the year. Please note that the terms are subject to change. Further announcements are coming shortly.