We Are CoinLoan
A licensed crypto lending platform, known on the market since 2017.
At some point in our lives, we will all need to meet digital assets face-to-face. We believe it’s inevitable. What should not be inevitable is feeling frustrated by the complexity of the crypto-puzzle.
Developing CoinLoan, we aimed to create one platform to manage your assets. Whatever was difficult to understand and use, we tried to make plain and simple.
Who Like to Stay
One Step Ahead
Consider moving crypto from your wallet to a lending platform, then to an exchange and back, every time you need to drive a trading strategy, for instance. It takes numerous stations with transfers, with each transfer paid from your pocket.
CoinLoan offers a shortcut — all steps can be done inside one platform. It allows our users to react fast and be the first to move when markets do.
Who Want All Their Tools in
CoinLoan Interest Account is the place to store idle assets. Use it if you want your crypto to work when you sleep.
With Instant Loans, you can borrow against your crypto in a couple of minutes without paperwork and credit checks. The perfect tool to get cash while holding your asset. Or if you need to exit and enter positions quickly when major news occurs, and prices may react at a moment’s notice.
Crypto Exchange is a convenient place to buy, sell, or swap coins on the go. CoinLoan accepts fiat deposits with Visa/MasterCard, so you can easily buy Bitcoin, Ethereum, Monero, etc. in a couple of minutes.
Based in Europe
CoinLoan is a regulated financial institution licensed under Estonia Financial Authority and operating worldwide. We take care of the complex KYC and AML procedures to assure everything is compliant with European and international regulations.
We’ve chosen to be regulated by the Estonian Law because this North European country has one of the world’s most crypto-friendly environments.
What We’ve Done
Our super-team is moving really fast. Here are some milestones that we believe are worth mentioning.
- August 2017The idea of CoinLoan is presented for the first time to the public on the Bitcointalk forum.
- April 2018CoinLoan obtains the required financial licenses.
- July 2018CoinLoan platform goes live.
- December 2018The crypto-exchange service appears on CoinLoan.
- May 2019CoinLoan enables Visa and MasterCard payments.
- November 2019Interest Account service appears.
- December 2019Instant Loans are introduced.
- March 2020CoinLoan offers fiat-to-crypto loans, with fiat and stablecoins as collateral.
- April 2020CoinLoan app for iOS and Android is launched.