We appreciate your trust and value in treating us as a responsible business partner.
Our team shares all concerns and worries regarding the Russian-Ukrainian conflict escalation and hopes for a swift and peaceful resolution to the present situation.
However, we would like to convey to you that present-day political challenges could in no way call into question our ability to fulfill any promises. As the caring CoinLoan team, we can assure and guarantee our clients the highest safety level of the entrusted assets.
Indeed, to keep your assets safe and guarantee full compliance with given obligations, notwithstanding any geopolitical conflicts, we are following up on the best business practices. Notably, by using the CoinLoan Platform, you can be sure that:
- Your fiat funds are strongly protected, as they are held diversified between two financial institutions in safe and neutral jurisdictions within the EEA.
- Your digital assets are securely stored at two custodians — BitGo, whose liability is insured by a reputable international insurance company, and Fireblocks.
- We have set up a strong and assured corporate structure that allows us to relocate and redomicile our business quickly without any inconvenience and hassle to our clients.
- We have a multinational team that is always ready to provide you with quick and full support, regardless of the circumstances.
- The activities of our company comply with the requirements of the regulator concerning prohibitions and sanctions.
We endorse values of peace, tolerance, and respect for one another and would like to thank you for being with us.
subscribe to our newsletter.
The information provided by CoinLoan (“we,” “us,” or “our”) in this text is for general informational purposes only. All investment and financial opinions expressed by CoinLoan in this text are from the personal research and open information sources and are intended as educational material. All outlined information is provided in good faith. However, we make no representation or warranty of any kind, express or implied, regarding the accuracy, adequacy, validity, reliability, availability, or completeness of any information in this text.