New feature: financial reports
Today, we are launching Financial Reports. From now on, you will be able to generate financial reports for all your transactions on CoinLoan platform.
How it works
- Log in to CoinLoan web app or mobile browser.
- Click on the My Account drop-down menu.
- Hit the Reports button and select an appropriate option in the required field.
- Click on Generate button and get your report!
Generation time varies from a few seconds to one minute, depending on how many transactions the system needs to add to the report.
The Financial Reports feature is great for both individual and corporate clients.
- If you are an individual client: you can submit reports generated by CoinLoan to financial institutions, such as banks, tax offices, etc. (depending on crypto regulations in your country of residence). There is no longer a need to wait for the tech support team to respond.
- If you are a corporate client: you can use the new feature to manage your finances.
Types of financial reports we offer
- Interest Account report (including all Interest Account transactions)
- Wallet report (including all Wallet transactions)
You can generate each of two types in two formats: CSV and PDF.
CSV vs. PDF
You can submit PDF to financial institutions (e.g., tax office, banks), while the CSV format is good for individual use since you can copy and paste data. The CSV file is a table that can also be used for our corporate clients' management accounting.
We hope you will enjoy using our brand-new feature! Soon, other types of reports will be available. Stay tuned for the upcoming news!
If you have any questions, please feel free to contact us by submitting your inquiry to firstname.lastname@example.org or via live chat.
If you would like to see other types of reports or additional filters, please let us know in our Telegram community. We will be happy to take your thoughts into consideration.