Introducing new Loans interface — now it’s easier to manage your loans
The Loans interface update is an important milestone. We’ve worked hard to bring it to life and are finally happy to introduce it to you!
As we closely follow market trends, our main focus is on managing clients’ collateral wisely during price fluctuations that occur more frequently. So our new Loans interface is now focused on the most important thing – preventing collateral liquidation. In turbulent times when the market may suddenly crash, acting fast to keep your collateral is crucial.
Now it’s much easier to manage your loans directly from the Loans module.
You don’t need to go to each loan page to see the loan details.
- Loan health meter with the current LTV. It indicates your loan status by color. If it is green, everything is alright. If it is red, some action is needed.
- Icon and ticker of your collateral. In the older interface, you could see collateral currency on the loan page only.
- Repay and Add Collateral buttons. When your collateral market value drops, it’s crucial to add some collateral as soon as possible or repay your loan fully. Now you can do this directly from the Loans module.
You can navigate the loan page by pressing the card. The dashboard on each loan page shows crucial details and contains action buttons. Previously, we had repaying, adding, and withdrawing collateral options over loan pages. This made it difficult to manage your loan.
- Loan health meter as a color indicator of your loan status (from green to red)
- Payoff amount* in your loan currency
- Collateral amount in your collateral currency
- Next payment amount in your loan currency
- Next payment date
- The Repay, Add Collateral, and Withdraw Collateral buttons in one place for better loan management
- Loan ID to copy on the Loan page and get help with the loan from our support team.
The loan dashboard is located above the loan tabs.
You can view your Repayment schedule below your loan dashboard.
In the updated version of the Repayment schedule, we focus on the current monthly payment to make monitoring your payments easier if you partially repay your loan. Here you see how much interest is paid in the current month and how much principal has been paid since you got your loan.
Share your experience with our new Loans interface! We’d be excited to hear from you on our social media: Twitter, Reddit, Instagram, and Telegram. If you have any additional questions, please contact our support team at email@example.com — we will be happy to assist. Stay tuned for the upcoming updates!
*Payoff amount is the sum you currently have to pay, including monthly interest and the remaining principal.