CoinLoan is refining its selection of digital assets. Due to insufficient demand and other business considerations, we are starting the process of delisting UNI, SUSHI, COMP, YFI, and AXS. The first changes will take effect on May 17 and the delisting will be completed on June 5.
What does it mean?
The update will apply to all services on CoinLoan.
Starting from May 17, the following options will no longer be available:
- Depositing UNI, SUSHI, or YFI;
- Funding Interest Account with UNI, SUSHI, COMP, YFI, or AXS;
- Taking out new loans collateralized by UNI, SUSHI, COMP, YFI, or AXS;
- Exchanging UNI, SUSHI, COMP, YFI, or AXS for any assets except BTC.
Starting from June 1, the following options will no longer be available:
- Depositing COMP or AXS;
- Daily Accruals on Interest Account for UNI, SUSHI, COMP, YFI, or AXS.
What should I do?
By June 5, CoinLoaners who have UNI, SUSHI, COMP, YFI, or AXS in their accounts are expected to:
- Withdraw these assets from their Interest Accounts;
- Exchange them for other currencies or withdraw from the CoinLoan Wallet.
Please note that the withdrawal feature for these assets will disappear on June 5. The changes do not affect active loans collateralized by any of these cryptocurrencies.
In the meantime…
subscribe to our newsletter.
The information provided by CoinLoan (“we,” “us,” or “our”) in this text is for general informational purposes only. All investment and financial opinions expressed by CoinLoan in this text are from the personal research and open information sources and are intended as educational material. All outlined information is provided in good faith. However, we make no representation or warranty of any kind, express or implied, regarding the accuracy, adequacy, validity, reliability, availability, or completeness of any information in this text.