CoinLoan July Update 2021
This month, CoinLoan released several updates. We added some features to make your experience with our products even better. What’s new?
- In Get Loan tab, we fixed the list of currencies available as collateral. Thus, all other assets won’t be visible.
- The PIN entry attempts were increased from 5 to 7.
- In the 2FA settings section, you can now hide the keyboard after pasting the code.
New features added
- We have updated our push notifications module.
- We have added deposit and withdrawal options for EUR and GBP to the mobile app.
Stay tuned for the upcoming updates, CoinLoaners!
💫CoinLoan is a universal platform for crypto and fiat assets. We help to keep your assets safe and manage them from one dashboard.
💡First time here? Visit our home page and get to know the CoinLoan lending platform a little better.Disclaimer:
The information provided by CoinLoan ("we,” “us” or “our”) in this report is for general informational purposes only. All investment/financial opinions expressed by CoinLoan in this report are from the personal research and open information sources and are intended as educational material. All outlined information is provided in good faith, however we make no representation or warranty of any kind, express or implied, regarding the accuracy, adequacy, validity, reliability, availability or completeness of any information in this report.