Аre you wondering how to add funds to your CoinLoan wallet? Don’t worry, it’s an easy process. You can deposit to the Platform using not only an international transfer (SWIFT, SEPA), it’s also possible to add funds via a bank card. It might be the most convenient way. However, some users are either unaware of this opportunity or just don’t know how to use it.
By the way, we’re working hard to make it possible for CoinLoaners to deposit and withdraw directly with MasterCard or Visa. Until then, let’s explore this together step by step and learn how to put funds on your CoinLoan wallet as fast as possible in the cheapest way. We want to offer two convenient opportunities for you to choose from.
1. TransferWise Funds Transfer
Update 07.31.2019: Since TransferWise suspended its support to crypto-related companies, we recommend using similar services, such as Xendpay and WorldRemit.
TransferWise is an online account that allows you to send money internationally. It accepts transfers by debit or credit card — Visa, MasterCard and some Maestro cards that have a 16 digit card number. Info about platform fees is available here.
- The first step is to create a TransferWise account if you don’t have one yet. It only takes a few minutes to set up.
- Hit Get Started button on the main screen and choose the currency and the amount of money you would like to transfer. Here you can convert your funds if you want to.
- Next, you will be asked to fill in your details — name, date of birth, phone number and address.
- On the following tab choose “Business or Charity” as a recipient and fill in CoinLoan’s details. To deposit funds in your CoinLoan wallet, please find all the information needed on the CoinLoan Platform: My Wallet → Euro → Deposit → SEPA.
- Review if everything is correct and make a payment. At this stage, you’ll be asked for a card number, card exp. date, CVV2/CVC code and billing address of this card.
Try it and see that there’s no rocket science 🚀
2. AdvCash Funds Transfer
The other way to deposit your fiat on the CoinLoan Platform is to use AdvCash payment system.
Please note that AdvCash is unavailable for USA citizens.
- Register on AdvCash if you don’t have an account yet.
- Verify your identity, address, and phone number.
- Replenish your AdvCash account using a bank card and the currency that works best for you. Choose from USD, GBP, EUR, RUB, UAH, KZT, and BRL, you can exchange funds if necessary.
- When everything is ready, deposit money to your CoinLoan wallet with 1–2 clicks using SWIFT or SEPA international transfers.
Thanks for reading! Please don’t hesitate to contact us, there’re some nice people to talk to if you have any questions 😇